Video: Dr. Rubin Introduces Diabetes Cookbook For Dummies
The fun and easy way to eat a well-balanced diabetic diet.
Want to create healthy meals that are diabetic friendly? This revised and updated third edition of Diabetes Cookbook For Dummies shows you how easy it can be to manage diabetes through diet, including the latest information on diabetes testing, monitoring, and maintenance, as well as delicious new recipes and nutritional information. This edition also includes a new section that focuses on vegetarian dishes and a new chapter on encouraging a Type 1 diabetic child to eat properly.
- Features changes in fat, carbohydrate and protein recommendations that parallel the recommendations of the American Diabetes Association regarding meal plans
- Includes new ideas about restaurant eating, including new menu items at fast food locations as well as revised tips on food shopping and setting up the diabetic kitchen
- Offers 100+ new and revised diabetic recipes
Complete with ways to involve children in meal planning and preparation, Diabetes Cookbook For Dummies will help you improve your diet and your health!
Explore Diabetes Cookbook For Dummies at Amazon.Com
Diabetes Cookbook For Dummies Book Reviews
- Diabetes Cookbook For Dummies reader reviews on Amazon.com
Sample Chapter, Table of Contents, and Index
Download the complete first chapter of Diabetes Cookbook For Dummies:
Where To Buy
- Purchase Diabetes Cookbook For Dummies at Amazon.Com