Video: Dr. Rubin Introduces Vitamin D For Dummies
Your plain-English guide to the many benefits of Vitamin D.
Vitamin D is in the news every day, as new tests and studies reveal encouraging information about its power in maintaining good health and preventing major illnesses. No longer thought to just play a role in calcium intake and bone growth, Vitamin D has a host of other functions in the body, playing a role in prevention of serious diseases, including cancer, diabetes, and heart disease, as well as boosting immunity, improving athletic performance, losing weight, and more.
This hands-on, plain-English guide is perfect for anyone looking for helpful advice and information on the “nutrient of the decade.”
- Coverage of how Vitamin D works, and how much is needed for disease prevention
- How and where to get sufficient amounts of the right kind of Vitamin D – from both your diet and nutritional supplements
- The best ways to maintain healthy levels of Vitamin D
If you’re looking to learn more about the many benefits Vitamin D can have on you and your family, you’ll find everything you need right here.
Explore Vitamin D For Dummies at Amazon.Com
Vitamin D For Dummies Book Reviews
- Reviews will be available after Vitamin D For Dummies is published in January 2011.
Sample Chapter, Table of Contents, and Index
Download the complete first chapter of Vitamin D For Dummies:
- Sample chapters available soon
Where To Buy
- Purchase Vitamin D For Dummies at Amazon.com