In this healthcast, you will learn the basics of the new drug plan offered by Medicare to reduce the cost of your medications.
You will discover:
- How to figure the cost of your medications under the plan
- Whether to sign up and how
- How to determine which plan is the one for you
Length: 14 minutes
For more help:
- Medicare: www.medicare.gov or 800-633-4227
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program: www.shiptalk.org
- Social Security: www.socialsecurity.gov or 800-772-1213
- American Assn. of Retired Persons: www.aarp.org or 888-687-2277
Scenarios Described In This Healthcast
The advice in these Healthcasts is no subsititue for the advice of your own physician. You should make no changes in your medical care based on this advice before checking with your physician.